Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You hug your attorney just
because he's wearing a dark
suit and tie.
You sign a letter to the
insurance company like
this.....
Sister Jane Doe,
mom to Elder John Doe,
Oklahoma Tulsa Mission
2005-2006
You shove an eldery Relief
Society sister out of the
way because she's about
to take the last spot on
the dinner calendar.
You spend $28 to overnight
a stuffed camel from the
dollar store to Canada.
You chew out a stunned
Elder after Sacrament
Meeting because he hasn't
written to his mother in
3 weeks and then email
his mom to tell her you've
taken care of the situation.
You invite traveling
salesmen in when they
knock on your door
(and then make them a hot
dinner).
When you see someone in
the bike lane, you lean out
the window of your car and
yell:
"What are you thinking?
Put on your helmet!"
posted by
Natalie Familia Sept 2007
5 comments:
wait, if I leave my comment, then the next person can take my information and add to it. = ) The second from the left back row is Lorine, and the last on the right, back row is Betty. That's all I know
Rita is on the front far right!
Ann Hansen is in the middle of the front row. (Only because I can read her name tag) :)
My Picture is horrible so pick that one and it is me!
I am so sad. i met rita, and I realized it was her after looking at the picture a second time.
Post a Comment