WELCOME!

I've often wondered what you look like when I read your story, laugh at your jokes and cry over your pain. Now here's our chance to "SEE" our never ending circle of beautiful sisters! Enjoy!

Rita in Lehi

3/5/09

Virginia Allen

I live in Moab, Utah and love to hike, write, read, listen to music (opera is my big thing right now), take photos and travel.
We have two sons. One came home from the Dominican Republic Santiago Mission last November and is going to Utah State University. Our other son is a Senior in High School.
Here is a photo of us at the airport when he came home.


This photo shows me hiking in Natural Bridges National Monument.
And by the way, one lady said she is the oldest on this site. Maybe I am older at age 57. We had our children late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Virginia I still beat you at almost 61

Vallen said...

Our son Paul is getting married August 11, 2009 in the Salt Lake Temple.